Concept – Plebeian courtier who shares a deep friendship with the Prince, notably lacking in tact.
Lifepaths – City Born, Lead to Court, Court Jester, Courtier
Age – 23
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B6||Se: B7||Tr: B8||Mo: B9|
|Climbing B3||Conspicuous B3|
|Court Gossip-wise B3||Etiquette B2|
|Persuasion B4||Sing B2|
|Sleight of Hand B3||Sword B2|
|Ugly Truth B4||Oratory B3|
- My stepfather is complicit in covering up the records of the grain storage. I will steal into his estate before we set off and rob him to fund our journey.
- There is no sense in attracting attention here. I will help my companions escape the city before anyone knows we’re missing.
- I must convince Atticus that our salvation lies in Damanhur without revealing how badly I wish to see Neferu.
- Loyalty Belief: Atticus is my greatest friend – I will be the one to protect him.
- Call attention to the Prince’s folly.
- Never mince words.
- Always sing on the road.
Gear – Clothes, Shoes, Traveling Gear, Gladius (short sword), Gambeson, 1D Cash
Property – Rented apartment in Hadria
Relationships – Neferu, daughter of the Pharaoh of Damanhur (Significant, romantic love, forbidden)
Varro, effete patrician stepfather (Significant, immediate family, hateful/rival)
- Rapier Wit
- Thick Skin
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|