Concept – Young apprentice summoner from Gorgoll, stuck in Hadria for months after being instructed to pick up supplies for his master.
Lifepaths – Village Born, Kid, Wizard’s Apprentice
Age – 21
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B7||Se: B8||Tr: B9||Mo: B10|
|Circination B3||Summoning B4|
|Foraging B2||Symbology B3|
|Inconspicuous B2||Throwing B2|
|Read B2||Trouble-wise B2|
- Lucullus, my Master, could provide us with shelter and supplies on our journey north; I will advise the prince that heading through Gorgoll to meet with him is the wisest route.
- The people must be told about the shortage of food; I will spread the truth to the populous.
- The key to achieving ambitions it to follow one’s heart; I will see that the Prince is allowed to follow his.
- Run if attacked!
- Always try to decipher arcane symbols.
- Forage for food each morning when on the road.
Gear – Clothes, Shoes, Travelling Gear, Throwing Knives, Book of Rudimentary Summoning Theory
Property -Rented Apartment in a Tenement
Relationships – Lucullus, Master Summoner (Minor)
Affiliated Orders of Spirits
- 0D Journeyman of the Order of the Restless Dead
- Always in the Way
- Bad Egg
- Good for Nothing
- Fleet of Foot (Speed)
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
Clodius was born in a small Gorgolli fishing village called Illium. He was generally a nuisance, always into trouble, always breaking things, and never much help with bringing in or cleaning the day’s catch. His mother died in childbirth, along with the baby, while his father drowned when the fishing boat was attacked by a beast of the sea. Clodius spent some time afterward with one of his mother’s brothers in the nearby village of Velia, but was soon sold (for a pittance) to Lucullus, a local wise man and summoner, who occasionally served the village with medicines, advice, and auguries.
Prior to the siege of Hadria, Clodius had been sent to the capitol to purchase some much needed supplies (rare herbs, stones and pigments) for Lucullus. The siege began not long after, and Clodius used the resources his master gave him to secure food and lodging.